Tuesday 17 June 2014

SkegEx 14 - Live!

I am going to have a go at reporting from the show this year. Not the usual here is a model, there is a model but a jovial look at what it takes to make this show tick. It will be a real no holes barred look at the people and the goings on - some of it may not be exactly as it happens but why let the truth spoil a good story?

I  have set up a page linked to this blog , and I am going to attempt to update it from the show. I have no idea if this will work but we will have a go. I intend to cover the stuff that does not usually get posted. You will be able to join in too, as there is a comments box at the bottom of the page - I may regret that!

See the dedicated page for details, HERE or click on the panel at the top of the right hand column that will stay there until the show has finished. After that the page will be available by clicking on the page archive at the bottom of the same column.

You will be able to join in too, as there is a comments box at the bottom of the page.
I may regret that!


Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment