Sunday 15 June 2014

Great value - and on a Sunday?

For a while now I have been talking about the great deal Amazon are doing on the small Eiffel Tower set. Last week I orders another set, at £14.95 each with free delivery, they are great value. The free postage is a several day service, but that is no problem as I was in no hurry. I simply ordered it and forgot about it.

Great value for money!
This morning (Sunday) I received an e-mail saying that Amazon were going to deliver my order today. At first I though this was just a machine sending out an e-mail too early...

... A couple of hours ago the doorbell rang and a guy handed me my order! It appears that Amazon are trialling Sunday deliveries in area where weekday, daytime deliveries often fail because the participant is out at work. I'm happy, I'm off to build something!

Ralph.

No comments:

Post a Comment